This charming split-level, two bedroom maisonette is situated on a quiet and residential estate and boasts stylish interiors with modern fittings including ambient lighting.
- Modern split level maisonette with private entrance
- Bright and neutral interiors throughout
- Spacious reception area with ample room for dining
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in storage
- Master bedroom boasts ambient lighting
- Two car parking spaces available in private car park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Quietly located in a residential estate, this property is within easy reach of the Old Kent Road and A2 offering great links into central London. South Bermondsey Station is also close by offering mainline services into London Bridge.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
The View From the Shard
A really nice afternoon out if you are new to London, have visitors or just want something to do one day. Amazing uninterrupted views over London and on a clear day you can see for over 30 miles!
South Bermondsey station
Elephant & Castle station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 744 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge
020 7386 6500