Recently refurbished throughout and boasting off-street parking, garden and fantastic summerhouse this delightful four bedroom house is well located on a desirable street.
- A fantastic, light and spacious four bedroom house,
- Two lovely reception rooms
- Dining room with French doors leading to private garden
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two other good size bedrooms
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Off-street parking
- Moments from the amenities of Tolworth
Beresford Road is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities while easy access to both central New Malden and Kingston offers a wealth of shops, bars and entertainments. Local transport links include Tolworth and New Malden Stations.
Berrylands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best Italian food I've had in the area by far. Coupled with great service and a wonderful selection of wine.
A 5-a-side football centre with outdoor astroturf pitches, which you have to book in advance.
Langley's is lovely for an evening drink and their food menu is good. Gets a little loud on Wednesdays when it's Ladies Night!
Malden Manor station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,056 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,735 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300