Set within a modern development close to Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with modern fixtures and fittings throughout and good-sized double bedrooms.
- An excellent two bedroom flat
- Within a modern development close to Victoria Park
- Presented in wonderful condition throughout
- Open-plan living detailed with quality fixtures and fittings
- Arranged over the second floor
Palmers Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Bethnal Green, Brick Lane, Shoreditch and the City.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
Skateboarding through Victoria Park is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Possibly heading to Broadway Market after to find coffee and more than likely after a few skateboard tricks, a pharmacy.
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
Mile End station
Stepney Green station
Bethnal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 882 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.