A lovely three bedroom first floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation superbly located close to the fashionable amenities of Shoreditch and the City.
- Well-presented throughout with modern neutral décor
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen featuring integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned and bright bedrooms
- Lovely private balcony accessed through third bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom with stylish fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Horatio Street is situated close to the diverse range of amenities on Hackney Road, with Broadway and Columbia Road markets close by offering a range of superb coffee houses, restaurants and boutiques.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Cambridge Heath station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,108 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 691 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.