Offering expansive living and entertaining space throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom triplex apartment is set in a stunning church conversion within easy reach of transport and amenities.
- Set within exceptional church Conversion
- Outstanding two bedroom triplex apartment
- Presented in superb condition throughout
- Expansive living and entertaining space
- Arranged over the second, third and fourth floors
- Well equipped reception room/kitchen with space to dine
- Secure gated entrance
Set in a fantastic location close to the many amenities of Shoreditch, Whitechapel and the city.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,799 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.