Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms.
- Two bedroom flats from £550 per week
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two lovely double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located close to Bethnal Green Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located close to the range of amenities on Bethnal Green Road while Bethnal Green Underground station provides great transport links into central.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
An incredible restaurant in east London. Bright yellow and tiny in size, it serves the best fried chicken with American-style sides, including the dill and pomegranate slaw, which is unreal! Booking is recommended...
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.