Set on the third floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely double bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located close to Bethnal Green Road
- Great new building with lift and concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located close to the range of amenities on Bethnal Green Road while Bethnal Green Underground station provides great transport links into central.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 577 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414