Set on the fifth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the fifth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two lovely double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Delightful private balcony
- Ideally located close to Bethnal Green Road
- Communal roof terrace with stunning views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located close to the range of amenities on Bethnal Green Road while Bethnal Green Underground station provides great transport links into central.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 805 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.