Set on the sixth floor, this lovely one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen, a private balcony and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the sixth floor
- Large open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with stunning views
- Generous sized bedroom with fitted storage
- Ideally located close to Bethnal Green Road
- Excellent transport links
- Lovely communal lounge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dressage court is ideally located close to the range of amenities on Bethnal Green Road while Bethnal Green Underground station provides great transport links into central.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,108 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 559 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414