There are a range of popular amenities close by on Fulham Palace Road while the famous River Café and a riverside bar and restaurant are moments away.
- Bright and modern accommodation throughout
- Master bedroom features an en suite bathroom
- Direct river views towards the wetlands centre
- Modern eat-in kitchen leading to a terrace
- Well-proportioned bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on the banks of the Thames, this superb three bedroom house features uninterrupted river views and en suite facilities to the master bedroom.
Bishop's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Wetland Centre
Spread over 3,000 hectares and part of what defines Barnes, it's a great day out for all the family.
The most colourful dining experience in London! Amazing Lebanese food moments from the Thames.
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,069 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park
020 3841 4100