This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is newly refurbished and set in a purpose-built block, offering a large reception room and benefits from a balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom split level flat
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Offering a large and bright reception room
- Great modern fitted kitchen
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Benefits from storage and a balcony
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Blackheath
Lawn Terrace lies just south of the green open spaces of Blackheath, while the Village provides a wonderful array of unusual boutiques and cafes. Blackheath Station (National Rail) is the nearest transport link which is moments away.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
Hither Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200