Situated on a peaceful estate that benefits from a location moments away from Blackheath Station, this charming two bedroom maisonette also boasts from a bright and spacious interior.
- Peaceful estate in great location
- Ground floor maisonette in good condition
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Baizdon Road is a peaceful residential street that benefits from an excellent location with a close proximity to Blackheath Station for convenient links into central London. Blackheath Village is also easily accessible for a wealth of amenities.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 834 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200