A spacious two bedroom second floor flat boasts a huge reception room, great double bedrooms and a lovely balcony set in wonderful residential building.
- Generous two bedroom second floor flat
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Bright and airy bedrooms with in-built storage
- Sleek shower room and kitchen
- Private balcony
- Set in residential development
- Close to shops and amenities in Blackheath
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ivy Court is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops and restaurants found within Blackheath Village, as well as the expanse of the heath itself with good transport links close by for travel to central London.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Hither Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,271 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 791 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.