This stylish two bedroom ground floor flat set in a residential building offers a wonderful bright reception room, good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Modern two bedroom ground floor flat
- Stunning reception room with plenty of natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Well proportioned second bedroom and bathroom
- Great decked area and beautiful communal gardens
- Superb location close to Blackheath Village
- Off street parking
Well located close to the green expanse of Blackheath, the flat is within easy reach of Blackheath Village providing plenty of restaurants, bars and shops, while Greenwich is also within easy reach.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Westcombe Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 884 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200