Situated on the ground floor of a brand new development moments away from Blackheath Village, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private terrace overlooking Quaggy River.
- Newly developed block of apartments
- Naturally lit interiors throughout
- Spacious open plan kitchen and reception room
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Separate space available for dining
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Private terrace overlooking Quaggy River
Osborn House is found on the peaceful Osborn Terrace which boasts a close proximity to the wealth of bars, restaurants and shops of Blackheath Village. Also, for great transport links into central London, both Blackheath and Lee stations are nearby.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Hither Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 529 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200