This ground floor studio flat offers well proportioned accommodation, tastefully decorated throughout and further benefiting from a highly-desirable location and onsite porter.
- Fantastic studio room arranged on the ground floor
- Set within a secure purpose built development
- Spacious living accommodation throughout
- Featuring superb walk-in-wardrobe
- Separate integrated and modern kitchen
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Excellent location in Kings Cross
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area boasts a wealth of excellent amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell and King's Cross are within close proximity to the property.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
The Betjeman Arms
The only British Pub located within the Grade I Listed building underneath the clock tower and arches at St Pancras International station. Elegant dining room, heritage features, charming staff and stunning British pub classics menu. This is now my family's new favourite Sunday Lunch local.
Russell Square station
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 302 (28 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900