Ideally located close to Russell Square and Camden, this well presented one bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living space and modern décor throughout.
- Modern one bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Benefits from neutral décor and wood floors throughout
- Excellent condition reception with dining and study area
- Offers well equipped separate kitchen
- Features good-sized, well presented bedroom
- Located close to Russell Square's amentities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...
My Old Dutch
The best place for pancakes on Shrove Tuesday - or any day of the year for that matter!
Terroni of Clerkenwell
Terroni's on Clerkenwell Road is a charming traditional Italian café and food store offering all the delights of the old country. There is nothing better than an afternoon cappuccino with a delicious pistachio cream filled cannoli!
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 286 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900