Affording stylish and generous living space throughout this superb one bedroom flat is arranged on the lower ground floor of an elegant period conversion.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on lower ground floor
- Beautiful period building with a desirable location
- Stylish reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features generous and well presented bedroom
- Benefits from a lovely patio area
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heathcote Street is a peaceful street located just moments from the superb selection of amenities and transport links found on Gray's Inn Road.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
Russell Square station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
King's Cross & St Pancras station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Victoria East Midlands Trains Grand Central Piccadilly Great Northern London North Eastern Railway Southeastern Thameslink Northern First Hull Trains lines, Zone: 1
West Midlands Trains Victoria London Overground Northern Virgin Trains lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,417 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900