Located within an attractive mansion block with porter, this lovely studio flat boasts modern and generous living space throughout.
- Superb studio flat arranged on the ninth floor
- Beautiful mansion block with on site porter and lift access
- Offers generous studio room with modern kitchen
- Features smart and well presented shower room
- Benefits from an excellent location close to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area offers an excellent selection of local amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell and the West End are within close proximity.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
My Old Dutch
The best place for pancakes on Shrove Tuesday - or any day of the year for that matter!
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
Euston Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 259 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900