This fabulous studio flat affords modern and generous living space throughout, located within an attractive mansion block with porter.
- Superb studio flat arranged on the ninth floor
- Beautiful mansion block with on site porter and lift access
- Offers generous studio room with modern kitchen
- Features smart and well presented shower room
- Benefits from an excellent location close to amenities
The local area offers an excellent selection of local amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell and the West End are within close proximity.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bó Drake has a relaxed, Soho vibe serving a fantastic selection of small plates and sharing dishes of modern Asian cuisine. The impressive cocktails alone are a reason to go. Look out for their seasonally themed drinks available during Bó Drake Late every Friday and Saturday night too!
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
Euston Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 259 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.