This bright and well proportioned studio flat situated within a lovely period development offers neutral interiors and a prime location in Bloomsbury.
- Fantastic studio flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Boasts generous living space with bright interiors
- Provides spacious, well presented studio room
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern shower room
- Benefits from an excellent location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hunter Street is ideally situated in the within walking distance of Russell Square and Great Ormond Street Hospital with the busy Euston Rd, one of London's main artery's, just a few moments north.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
My Old Dutch
The best place for pancakes on Shrove Tuesday - or any day of the year for that matter!
Russell Square station
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,102 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 245 (22 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900