Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, generously proportioned living space and an excellent location in Bloomsbury.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat on the first floor
- Stunning red brick mansion block with an excellent location
- Generous, bay-fronted reception room with neutral interiors
- Offers modern, stylish kitchen with space to dine
- Features two spacious, well presented bedrooms
- Boasts a fantastic location in Bloomsbury
Kenton Street is a pleasant residential area moments from the local shops and Cinema of the Brunswick Centre while an outstanding range of clothing stores, cinemas, restaurants and bars can be found in nearby Soho.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wild & Wood
The best coffee shop in London!
Quirky small plates, an amazing concept and an atmosphere to match. Go with friends and try a new experimental food experience...
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
Russell Square station
St. Pancras station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 772 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900