Boasting an excellent location within a peaceful mews this stunning studio offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout, with fantastic rear garden.
- Fantastic studio arranged on the ground floor
- Boasts stylish contemporary décor throughout
- Offers spacious, open-plan living space
- Features stylish, bright reception area
- Modern, well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Benefits from lovely private rear garden extending 27'
- Excellent central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area offers an excellent array of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury and the West End are within close proximity.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kastner and Ovens
The best lunch stop in Covent Garden bar none. They have a daily changing menu of healthy salads and dishes to take away.
The best and juiciest burger I have ever had! They have fantastic deals as well that enable you to get brilliant quality food for a reasonable price. The restaurant is very small, quaint and even offers cosy blankets if you're feeling a little nippy!
The Grill on the Market
Steak, cocktails and very good fajitas... If you're a member you can even get 50% of food and 2-4-1 drinks!
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 542 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900