Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged on raised ground floor
- Elegant period mansion block with lift access
- Offers stylish and spacious reception room
- Sleek and modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three stunning bedrooms (two smart en suite bathrooms)
- Boast beautiful period features and high ceilings throughout
- Benefits access to a communal garden
The endless shops, restaurants and bars of Regent's Street, Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road are moments away and Regent's Park is also close by.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
Tottenham Court Road station
Goodge Street station
Covent Garden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,563 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900