This stunning three bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish, beautifully presented interiors throughout boasting a desirable location.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Elegant period mansion block with a sought-after location
- Expansive reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features contemporary kitchen area with appliances
- Offers three stylish, generous bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Benefits from a lovely private balcony
- Stunning high ceilings throughout
Southampton Row offers a good range of shops, restaurants and cafés while all the British Museum and all the entertainment of the West End is a short distance away.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best and juiciest burger I have ever had! They have fantastic deals as well that enable you to get brilliant quality food for a reasonable price. The restaurant is very small, quaint and even offers cosy blankets if you're feeling a little nippy!
Bó Drake has a relaxed, Soho vibe serving a fantastic selection of small plates and sharing dishes of modern Asian cuisine. The impressive cocktails alone are a reason to go. Look out for their seasonally themed drinks available during Bó Drake Late every Friday and Saturday night too!
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
Russell Square station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,237 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900