A well presented and stylish two bedroom flat ideally placed between the excellent selection of local amenities found in both Clerkenwell, King's Cross and the city.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Spacious reception room with ample space for dining
- Bright open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from high ceilings
- Offers a desirable central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gray's Inn Road is located within easy reach of a superb range of local shops, bars and restaurants, while providing motorists with quick and easy access to road links both out of London and to the North.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Chancery Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900