Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a smart period conversion.
- Superb two bedroom flat on lower ground floor
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with integrated appliance
- Spacious reception room leading to lovely private patio
- Two well presented bedrooms (one en suite cloakroom)
- Elegant period conversion with an ideal location
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Happy hour 4-9pm every day, which makes this place super cheap and cheerful for central London!
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,110 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 691 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900