This fantastic three double bedroom terrace house boasts superb living space including a large reception room, separate dining room leading to a conservatory and further offers additional garden storage.
- Excellent three bedroom terraced house
- Features a spacious and naturally bright reception room
- Benefits from a separate dining room and conservatory
- Offers a stylish contemporary fitted kitchen
- Three naturally bright double bedrooms
- Boasts a superb modern family bathroom
- Fantastic garden storage
- Well-located, close to local shops and amenities
Torrington Gardens is located down a peaceful residential road close to a host of local shops and amenities. Transport links include Bounds Green Underground Station (Piccadilly Line).
Bounds Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A truly authentic Greek family restaurant that is very welcoming and with amazing, generous portions.
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
Boating lake, golf course, deer sanctuary - this park has it all!
Bounds Green station
Arnos Grove station
New Southgate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,814 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,186 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.