Delightful one bedroom flat set on the ground floor boasting a bright open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances and a generously-sized double bedroom.
- Delightful one bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Bright open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously-sized double bedroom
- Smart shower room
- Ideally located on Bromley High Street
The property is ideally located on Bromley High Street close to Bromley Recreation Ground, while also just a moments walk from Bromley-By-Bow station.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Bow Church station
Devons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,590 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £931 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 356 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414