Beautifully presented throughout and boasting a private balcony, this modern two bedroom apartment is conveniently situated for the shops and transport links along Bow Road.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Stunning two double bedroom apartment
- Offers modern interiors throughout
- Features lovely 5' private balcony
- Generous living space arranged over the ground floor
Trevithick Way is located just off Bow Road which hosts many quality amenities with the idyllic green open spaces of Victoria Park also within close proximity.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful green space in zone 2.
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
Bow Church station
Bow Road station
Devons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 638 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.