This impressive one bed apartment offers contemporary living at its best, with a brilliant (space saving) pull-down bed, and a tidy modern fitted kitchen with folding doors, all finished to a fabulous modern standard.
- Beautifully finished one bedroom apartment
- Set within a lovely modern development
- Offers fresh neutral décor throughout
- Features brilliant space saving fixtures and fittings
- Flooded with natural light
- Benefits from a sleek modern shower room
- Use of communal laundry room
- Pleasant communal courtyard
Ideally located close to the shops and restaurants found in Bounds Green, Russell Road is also close to local green, open spaces. Bowes Park Station and Bounds Green Underground Station are both within easy reach, providing direct links into the City.
Bowes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A truly authentic Greek family restaurant that is very welcoming and with amazing, generous portions.
A family-run pizza restaurant that is amazing value for money!
A great road full of so many different cuisines that goes on for miles. Great Turkish restaurants!
Palmers Green station
Bowes Park station
Bounds Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,496 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 301 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.