Set within a great riverside development boasting communal gymnasium and secure underground parking, this bright one bedroom flat offers a spacious and well presented interior with private balcony.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat
- Lift and porter and secure underground parking
- Great riverside development
- Communal gymnasium with sauna and jacuzzi facilities
- Spacious reception room with patio doors to balcony
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- White suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Holland Gardens is ideally located for the wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road and in Brentford. Kew Bridge Station (National Rail) is close by and motorists will find convenient access to the A4/M4.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,076 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 586 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000