Set within a converted Art Deco building, this fabulous three bedroom split-level apartment is stylish and spacious and benefits from underground parking.
- Secure entry, concierge service, lift access to first floor
- Reception room with dining area
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional generous double bedrooms
- Jack and Jill bathroom
- Modern neutral décor and wood floor
- Secure underground parking space
A great range of amenities can be found throughout Brentford and the shops and restaurants of Chiswick and Kew are within easy reach.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Paperback Coffee & Tea
A great place to pick up a coffee and a new novel at the same time!
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,093 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.