This stunning one bedroom second floor flat located in an Art Deco conversion offers you an on-site communal gym, concierge, modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, ample storage space and underfloor heating throughout.
- Chic one bedroom second floor flat
- Stunning art deco conversion
- Under floor heating throughout property
- Ample storage space within
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Great West Road is located in close proximity to the green spaces of Osterly Park, Gunnersbury Park and Kew Gardens. It is also nearby to the wide variety of amenities in Chiswick and Ealing, while for motorists have easy access to the A4/M4.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hook & Cleaver
The best butchers in South Ealing along Pitshanger Lane, selling some seriously good sausages!
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,300 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 466 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000