Thus stunning new two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of living and entertaining space with stylish interiors and a large private winter garden.
- Secure fob entry system and lift access to the seventh floor
- Generous reception room with plenty of space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and contemporary bathroom
- Versatile winter garden with far-reaching views
- Secure underground parking space
- Access to communal gym
The development has an on-site convenience store and is within easy reach of the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Brentford, Kew and Chiswick.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
L'oro di Napoli
This family run pizza restaurant is the best pizza outside of Italy, in my view. I always take my friends and family here when they come for a visit and they absolutely love it. The service is so welcoming and the stonebaked pizzas are so tasty. A taste of Italy in South Ealing. Amazing!
Hook & Cleaver
The best butchers in South Ealing along Pitshanger Lane, selling some seriously good sausages!
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 815 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.