Close to the amenities of Chiswick High Road and Brentford High Street, this generously proportioned two bedroom 18th floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout and a fantastic winter garden.
- Well presented two bedroom eighteenth floor flat
- Bright and contemporary interior decor
- Incredible views over West London
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Integrated appliances and ample space for dining
- Unique winter garden with Juliette balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- On-site amenities including a small supermarket
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques plus vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorists also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Hook & Cleaver
The best butchers in South Ealing along Pitshanger Lane, selling some seriously good sausages!
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,633 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,039 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.