A well presented one bedroom 20th floor flat boasting contemporary fittings and fixtures and an excellent location close to Chiswick and an array of transport links.
- One bedroom twentieth floor flat
- Excellent condition with contemporary interior decor
- Curved winter garden spanning whole flat
- Stunning views across London
- Bright and airy reception room
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Generous bedroom and stylish bathroom
- Great location close to Chiswick High Street
Chiswick High Road is only a moment away boasting a wealth of trendy boutiques plus vibrant bars and restaurants. Motorist also benefit from easy access to both the A4/M4 and North Circular.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
L'oro di Napoli
This family run pizza restaurant is the best pizza outside of Italy, in my view. I always take my friends and family here when they come for a visit and they absolutely love it. The service is so welcoming and the stonebaked pizzas are so tasty. A taste of Italy in South Ealing. Amazing!
Paperback Coffee & Tea
A great place to pick up a coffee and a new novel at the same time!
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 482 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.