Beautifully bright with wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows and 180 degree views from the winter garden, this two bedroom 16th floor flat boasts concierge services, lift access and an on-site communal gymnasium.
- Modern flat with incredible views into London
- Reception room with access to winter garden
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with stylish three piece suite
- Ample hallway storage
- On site amenities and communal grounds
Great West Quarter is ideally located for motorist links into and out of London via the A4/M4, amenities can be found in Brentford, Ealing and Chiswick and Brentford station allows National Rail links into Waterloo.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paperback Coffee & Tea
A great place to pick up a coffee and a new novel at the same time!
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,028 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.