Beautifully bright with wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows and 180 degree views from the winter garden, this two bedroom 16th floor flat boasts concierge services, lift access and an on-site communal gymnasium.
- Modern flat with incredible views into London
- Reception room with access to winter garden
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with stylish three piece suite
- Ample hallway storage
- On site amenities and communal grounds
Great West Quarter is ideally located for motorist links into and out of London via the A4/M4, amenities can be found in Brentford, Ealing and Chiswick and Brentford station allows National Rail links into Waterloo.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Paperback Coffee & Tea
A great place to pick up a coffee and a new novel at the same time!
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,028 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.