A superb one bedroom flat offering well presented and exceptionally spacious accommodation benefiting from recent refurbishment throughout, with large reception room, separate dining room and fantastic roof terrace.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Spacious and attractive accommodation throughout
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Offers spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Features generous, well presented bedroom
- Fabulous roof terrace
Lambert Road is situated close to the many shops, cafes and restaurants along Brixton Hill and Coldharbour Lane and is within easy reach of the leisure facilities of Brockwell Park.
Brixton Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince of Wales
A Brixton institution, this bar has amazing roof terraces and serves food in the day too. You can dance the night away until the early hours when they have DJs playing.
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Clapham North station
Clapham High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 851 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757