Set in an enviable location, this superb two bedroom flat benefiting from stylish living and entertaining accommodation, chic neutral décor, off-street parking and offering easy access to the shops and bars of Brixton.
- Contemporary two bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Stylish reception room over looking greenery
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Chic bathroom suite
- Private entrance
- Secure gated off-street parking
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Upper Tulse Hill is conveniently located within easy reach of Brixton Hill and Acre Lane, both of which offer a good selection of shops and bars.
Brixton Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
The Lido Cafe
A modern British restaurant overlooking Brockwell Lido. Great for breakfast - plus lunch and dinner for that matter!
Off the Cuff
A wine bar with cheese, live music and cheap drinks. They also sell furniture...
Streatham Hill station
Tulse Hill station
Herne Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,214 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,118 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 705 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.