A light and airy five bedroom house is presented in excellent condition over three floors and is ideally located on a sought-after residential road close to the amenities of Clapham North and Brixton.
- Spacious five bedroom house
- Superb location on sought-after residential road
- Large reception room flooded with natural light
- Presented in excellent condition over three floors
- Generous kitchen with modern fittings
- Private rear patio garden
The property is close to local amenities and equidistant from the shops, restaurants and bars of both Clapham and Brixton High Streets.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious coffee made using Campbell and Syme beans, food made by Salon Brixton and sweet treats too.
The Prince of Wales
A Brixton institution, this bar has amazing roof terraces and serves food in the day too. You can dance the night away until the early hours when they have DJs playing.
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
Clapham North station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,477 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.