This fantastic one bedroom second floor flat is part of a stunning mansion block which is a grade two listed building, the flat boasts modern and neutral décor throughout and is in excellent condition.
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Superb location close to many shops and amenities
- Front-aspect reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom and modern bathroom
- Ideally located on Brixton Road close to central Brixton
Brixton Road is close to the many shops and restaurants in Brixton and surrounding areas.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The new go to place in Brixton. Restaurants, bars and work spaces in converted shipping containers.
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,118 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 564 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.