This beautiful four bedroom house boasts attractive accommodation and is elegantly arranged over three floors, with a reception room flooded with natural light, modern kitchen/dining room and two bathrooms.
- Fantastic four bedroom Victorian house in Brixton
- Elegantly arranged over three floors with a cellar
- Two bright reception rooms with orignal wood flooring
- Smart kitchen/dining room with modern appliances
- Landscaped split level garden ideal for entertaining
- Neutrally decorated throuhgout
- Fantastic location moments from Brockwell Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Helix Road is enviably located moments from the green open spaces and central London views of Brockwell Park with many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants of central Brixton.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The new go to place in Brixton. Restaurants, bars and work spaces in converted shipping containers.
The best Caribbean food and the rum punch really packs a punch! The platter is amazing and the saltfish fritters with the gravy are unbelievable...
The Prince of Wales
A Brixton institution, this bar has amazing roof terraces and serves food in the day too. You can dance the night away until the early hours when they have DJs playing.
Herne Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,124 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,002 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,719 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton
020 7704 5757