Set within the heart of Brixton, this excellent first floor studio flat offers superb open-plan accommodation detailed with wonderful fixtures and fittings.
- Excellent location for transport links and amenities
- Superb first floor studio flat
- Fantastically presented proportioned throughout
- Charming shower room with separate WC
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Over looking the sought-after Electric Avenue
Electric Avenue is located moments from a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer in central Brixton.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Seven at Brixton
Unique homemade cocktails in the middle of Brixton Market, made using their own secret recipes. A small place, but very nice for a date. They also sell food.
The best Caribbean food and the rum punch really packs a punch! The platter is amazing and the saltfish fritters with the gravy are unbelievable...
A great place for an early morning run, where you feel like you aren't even in London - yet you are only 10 minutes from central London on the Victoria line. There are tennis courts, a gym and a Lido too if running isn't your thing.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,385 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 260 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.