Arranged over the first and second floors, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms.
- Stylish split-level two bedroom flat
- Large reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Modern open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Two lovely double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom and downstairs WC
- Small new build site benefitting from a brand new incredible
- No parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located between Brixton Hill and Tulse Hill Road which boasts a range of local amenities and transport links.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lido Cafe
A modern British restaurant overlooking Brockwell Lido. Great for breakfast - plus lunch and dinner for that matter!
The best Caribbean food and the rum punch really packs a punch! The platter is amazing and the saltfish fritters with the gravy are unbelievable...
Streatham Wine House
Excellent wine by the bottle or special wines can be tasted by the glass.
Herne Hill station
Streatham Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 769 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.