A newly refurbished, superb two bedroom second floor flat set over two floors offers a grand reception room, well proportioned bedrooms and a sleek bathroom completed to a modern and high standard.
- Spacious two bedroom second floor flat
- Bright and airy reception room with feature fireplace
- Good-sized double bedrooms with neutral décor
- Smart bathroom and kitchen including fitted appliances
- Off street residents parking
- Lovely communal garden
- Moments from shops and amenities sin Bromley
- Great transport links nearby
Blyth Road is set in the heart of Bromley with many shops, amenities, restaurants and entertainments only moments away as well as great transport links into London and the South.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great pastas and wood-fired pizzas, you can always find voucher codes for this Italian chain.
As well as cakes and lunch items, Brodies main selling point is their milkshakes that they make out of any chocolate of your choice...
Sofa Bar & Kitchen
Lots of comfy cushions and great snacks in this Bromley restaurant.
Bromley North station
Bromley South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,347 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 727 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111