This bright and spacious two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The property boasts an impressive open-plan reception and two good sized double bedrooms.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Delightful reception room with bay fronted window
- Superb open plan kitchen with fitted units
- Two large double bedrooms with ample storage space
- High ceilings and wooden flooring throughout
- Contemporary white tiled bathroom
- Ideally located close to Queens Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property provides a great location just moments from local amenities and within easy reach of West Hampstead. Local transport links include Kilburn Underground Station (Jubilee Line).
Brondesbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cocktails, American-style food and a cool atmosphere inside this gastro pub on Kilburn High Road.
Queens Park Books
Which other area In London can still be proud to have a charming independent local book store?
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
Brondesbury Park station
Queen's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,430 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 591 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800