A bright three bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure development boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a gated entrance, porter and off-street parking.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two additional well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two stylish shower rooms and guest cloakroom
- Secure development with porter
- Great Brook Green location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Windsor Way is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars that can be found on Kensington High Street while Hammersmith and Shepherd's Bush are the nearest underground stations for links into the city.
Brook Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Kensington (Olympia) station
Barons Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,698 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 139 (12 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush
020 8963 5151