Located on a peaceful road overlooking Burgess Park and arranged over four floors, this stunning five bedroom house boasts bright interiors with an open-plan reception/dining room and a private rear garden.
- Gorgeous five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Bright and airy reception/dining room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Fantastic loft conversion
- Ample space for entertaining
- Recent refurbishment completed to the highest standards
- Close to many local amenities on Camberwell Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located next to the green open spaces of Burgess Park, this property is close to Elephant and Castle Station and only moments from many local amenities.
Camberwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South London Gallery
Contemporary art space with changing exhibitions. It also has a lovely café and art shop.
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
The snug at the back of this quirky bar has been the venue of many birthdays and 6 nations parties (watching Wales winning two grand slams there!)
Denmark Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,625 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,365 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.