A recently developed two bedroom apartment boasting a very high-specification. Featuring a stunning open-plan reception/kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms both with en suites and a private patio.
- Newly developed two bedroom ground floor flat
- Stylishly located within a characterful period conversion
- Bright open-plan living space with a striking modern finish
- Two bright double bedrooms, both with en suites
- Well-equipped kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Private patio/garden accessed via sliding glass doors
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Located on a picturesque and charming residential street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is located a short distance from the green Camden Square, while Camden Road station is a relatively short distance away. The amenities in Camden Town are also within easy reach.
Camden Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bumblebee Natural Foods
Bumblebee Natural Foods shops on Brecknock Road...you have to add them to your list, they are amazing. Great produce over three shops and the best bread ever!!
The Coffee Jar
The best coffee in Camden along with some great sandwiches and cakes.
A little taste of Africa. Great ambience, incredible South African Zulu statues and if that doesn't win you over, the all day 2-4-1 cocktails will!
Camden Road station
Caledonian Road station
Kentish Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,057 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000