This is a bright and recently refurbished first floor apartment presented in excellent condition throughout, offered with a bright reception room, smart fitted kitchen and two spacious double bedrooms.
- Impressive two bedroom, first floor apartment
- Located within a secure and well-maintained block
- Bright reception room
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Plenty of integrated storage
- Smart, modern bathroom with premium fixtures
- Superb location close to Chalk Farm and Camden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harmood Street provides easy access to the Chalk Farm Road and also Kentish Town Road, where can be found a huge range of places to shop and dine. Famous Camden Market is also within easy reach.
Camden Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
The York & Albany
Superb cocktails and excellent food right by Regent's Park.
Kentish Town West station
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,102 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 660 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000